Google Classroom, is a free web service designed for schools, non-profit bodies as well as anyone who runs a personal Google account.
Google Classroom, is designed for schools, and teachers, to help them create, distribute, organize, and grade assignments speedily, via a paperless method. Google Classroom, offers efficient feedback medium, where teachers, can easily relate with their classes with built in features which makes learning fun for the students and organizing easy for the teachers.
Google Classroom, offers intriguing features which can keep teachers, students as well as parents thrilled with its web service. This features, are outlined below;
Google Classroom Features | Google Classroom App
- Google Classroom, enables students to organize assignments with speed.
- It helps students organize, complete and turn in their work via Google Drive
- With Google Classroom, students can communicate directly with their teachers and peers.
- Teachers and students can also group their emails by class with inbox by Gmail, to help them stay informed with speed and ease.
- Parents and guardians can get daily or weekly reports of students to progress, class announcements, and also upcoming due dates, keeping parents informed on what actually goes down with students in school.
- Schoolwork can be annotated and collaborated by teachers, irrespective of where they are. This is made possible, with the annotation tools, which allows for quick, easy edits and comments with the use of a stylus on a tablet or smartphone. With this, students can get their teacher’s feedback, and make necessary adjustments that same day, boycotting the usual method of waiting for assignments to be handed back in the classroom.
- With the new Google-Classroom engaging features, teachers can now add images to their quizzes, in Google formats, to give it a more visual appeal, to help integrate visual learning into the curriculum.
These are but a few of the benefits loaded into the Google Classroom free web service platform, which makes it a favorite with the students.
Google Classroom, web service is free and can be used as a free Learning Management System. It is now open for everyone with a personal Google account, with a clean and user-friendly interface, where every design detail is simple, and intuitive, making user’s feel right at home while on the platform.
With the current evolving system and 21st century demands on the workforce, Google-Classroom, enables students to learn at their own pace with ease, while at the same time helping them learn more about collaboration, as it prepares them for the future, by inculcating in them the skills the future employer will be looking out for.