First Premier Credit Card – First Premier Bank is the 13 largest issuer of credit cards with a MasterCard brand inbred the USA. Founded by T. Denny Sanford, the First Premier Bank offers personal and business banking while also offering financial investment services. The bank also offers subprime credit cards to individuals with less than perfect credit. First Premier Bank headquarters is located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
First Premier Credit Cards are available in various types
- First PREMIER® Bank Mastercard Credit Card
- First Premier Bank Forward® Credit Card
- First PREMIER® Bank Gold Credit Card
- First PREMIER® Bank Classic Credit Card
- First PREMIER® Bank Credit Card
First Premier Credit Card Application
Application for the first premier credit card you need to have a Checking Account, this is required. First Premier may decide to approve those who are currently building their credit history, however, it’s not a certainty that they will.
Once you have your First Premier Credit Card, you can monitor your account payments online, track progress (quarterly FISCO score is made available for free on your monthly billing statement) while zero fraud liability protects you from unauthorized charges.
First Premier Credit Card Online Application
- Visit https://www.creditcards.com/credit-cards/first-premier-bank-classic-credit-card-bad-credit/
- Click on the yellow ‘apply now’ box
- Follow on-screen instructions
- Input necessary information
- Wait for a confirmation email.
First Premier Credit Card Online Login
In situations where you are unable to visit the physical First Premier Bank, online access is made available to make it easy. If you are on a PC you should visit https://www.mypremiercreditcard.com and click the ‘sign in’ button. New users should click the ‘sign up’ button.
For easy accessibility over mobile, download the First Premier Credit Card application from the Google Play Store or the iOS App Store.
Features The First Premier Credit Cards
- First Premier® Bank MasterCard Credit Card
- An upfront Processing Fee of $95.00 to be paid in full before the Credit Account is opened (this is a one-time payment). If within 85 days the processing fee has not been paid in full, the application will be canceled.
- Your account history reports to the major Consumer Reporting Agencies
- Use your card everywhere Mastercard® cards are accepted.
The above features can be associated with all other types of the First Premier Credit Cards. Some other features include:
- The previous credit limit will be $300 and previously available credit will be estimated at $225, inclusive of the $75 Yearly Fee that is charged to the card.
- Each time a Credit Account is eligible for and approved for an unsecured credit limit increase, a Credit Limit Increase Fee in the amount of 25% of the amount of the credit limit increase will be assessed to your Credit Account.
- It is very flexible and application friendly to those still building their credit history
The primary purpose of the First Premier Credit Cards is to provide individuals with the convenience of owning a credit card and help people build their credit score, hence there are no rewards for owning or using a First Premier Credit Card.
Eligibility requirements for the First Premier Credit Card is extremely flexible, this makes it the go-to credit card for individuals who are trying to rebuild their credit.