Elite Visa Card – Issued by United Nations Federal Credit Union (UNFCU). Elite Visa® Card offers cardholders travel rewards, travel benefits, and travel insurances, and 3X the reward points, for every dollar cardholders spend on Amazon online purchases.
The Elite Visa® Card is offered to members of the United Nations Federal Credit Union (UNFCU), which is available to employees of the United Nations, UN Specialized Agencies, and their families.
Elite Visa® Card Benefits
- Enjoy 3X the reward points for every dollar you spend on Amazon online purchases, as you shop with your UNFCU Visa® Elite credit card.
- Elite Visa® Card, rewards you with 2 points for every $1 spent on groceries and at restaurants
- For every $1 spent on all other purchases, you get 1 point
- Bask, in it’s VIP airport lounge access, via Priority Pass™ Select. Take advantage of this offer as an enrolled member, to get five free visits annually at any of the participating lounges, as well as purchase additional visits
- Pay securely with your mobile via, Android Pay™, Apple Pay®, and Samsung Pay
- This card, offers an array of Concierge Services, that ranges from restaurants reservations to gift arrangements
- Offers Visa trip cancellation and interruption insurance for up to $5,000, once you purchase the travel ticket with Elite card
- Cash in on the Visa travel accident insurance and Visa lost luggage reimbursement offer, which comes with higher dollar limits than other UNFCU cards
- It’s security features, includes Chip and PIN and full liability protection, which guarantees your protection.
Elite Visa Card Interest Rates & Fees
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 0%
- Regular Purchase APR – 11.65% (Variable)
- Intro Purchase APR – 0% for 6 months
- Annual Fee – $50
- Returned Payment Fee – $25
- Cash Advance APR – 11.65% (Variable)
- Regular Balance Transfer APR – 11.65% (Variable)
- Cash Advance Fee – 2%, $5 minimum
- Late Payment Fee – $10
How To Apply For Elite Visa Card
Go thru with these simple steps, to apply for Elite Visa® Card.
- Start the application process, by scrolling to United Nations Federal Credit Union
- Then, provide your Member Number
- Fill out your date of birth
- Then, tap on the “Next” link, to be guided further on what to do, to complete the application procedure.
How To Check Elite Visa® Card Application Status
Call at 1-800-891-2471, to check your Elite Visa® Card application status
How To Activate Elite Visa® Card
Call at 1-800-891-2471, to get your Elite Visa® card activated
Elite Visa® Card Login
Logging into your credit card account, helps you securely manage your account. To login;
- Head over to https://www.unfcu.org/credit-card/elite
- As the webpage opens, provide your Username
- Finally, tap on the “Log in” link, to fully gain access to your credit card account.
How To Recover Elite Visa Card Password
- Head over to the login page
- Once on the page, tap on the “Forgot Password” link
- On the page that you are redirected to, provide your member number
- Then, tap on the “Get Started” button, to be guided further on what to do.
How To Make Elite Visa Card Bill Payment
Make your bill payment, by;
- scrolling to the issuers website
- Sign into your account
- Find the payment tab
- Choose a suitable payment option, and make your bill payment
Elite Visa® Card Customer Care Number
Contact Elite Visa® Card customer care unit, by calling at 800-891-2471, to have all the issues you may have about Elite Visa® Card addressed.