eBay credit card, is a credit card, offered by Synchrony Bank. It’s cardholders get access to numerous perks and benefits. eBay credit card, also offers cardholders reward points, which makes their transactions much more beneficial.
eBay credit card, comes as a personal card and requires “Good Credit” to qualify. It charges no annual fee for card usage.
Benefits of eBay Credit Card
- Earn rewards points on everything, you purchase and redeem these points for travel vouchers, merchandise, gift cards or cash back.
- eBay credit card, can be used to shop everywhere Mastercard is accepted. That is in over 24
- Redeem your reward points, conveniently thru your Paypal account
- 3 points per $1, spent on gas and restaurant purchases offer
- 2 points per $1 spent on eBay and PayPal purchases for cardholders
- 1 point per $1 spent on other Mastercard purchases.
- Cardholders stand a chance of earning 800 points, which can be redeemed for gift cards for restaurants, gas, retail and more
- Immediately you earn 6,000 points, you are eligible for a $50 cash back, which will be credited into your Paypal balance
- There’s also the 3,000 points; cash points offer for merchandise, from housewares to electronics and sports equipment’s
- Once you earn 15,000 points, you can redeem it for a travel voucher for future airfare, hotel or car rental.
- eBay credit card also offers an extended warranty package offered to cardholders
- You’re assured of Price protection for 60 days
- Identity theft resolution at no cost to cardholders
- Its Microchip technology makes your shopping more secure at chip-enabled terminals around the globe.
eBay Mastercard Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $0
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3%
- Purchase Intro APR – None
- Regular APR – 21.49% – 25.49%
- BT Intro APR – None
eBay Credit Card Application
- Applicants must have a Paypal account before applying for eBay credit card
- Applicant must be 18 years old and above.
How to Apply
Once you go thru the application requirements, and you’re qualified to apply, do the following;
- Log in using your Paypal account details
- Immediately you get logged in, you will be navigated to the Synchrony Bank application webpage, where you are to do the following;
- Go to the Synchrony Bank secure application webpage
- Enter the following personal information; First name, M.I., Last name, Address ( No PO Boxes Allowed ), City, State, Zip, Primary Phone, Additional Phone, Email address, Annual net income, Length of Time at Current address, and Residence
- Immediately you are done with the first step, check the applicable box for your desired statement delivery
- Next, enter the following details; Date of birth, SSN/ITIN, Mother’s maiden name
- Thereafter, tap on the Card Security Debt Cancellation Program Agreement if you would like one
- Read thru the Interest rates and Interest charges of the credit card
- Tap the “Accept and Submit” button to complete the application process.
- Immediately your application is approved, you can start using your card right away via your Paypal account wherever Paypal is accepted.
eBay Credit Card Activation
To successfully use your eBay credit card, you must activate the card. To activate it, do the following;
- Sign into your Paypal account, click on “Paypal Mastercard” to begin
- Tap on “Services” and “Activate Card”
- Lastly enter the card number, and a 3-digit security code, and tap “Activate”, to get your eBay credit card activated.
eBay Credit Card Login
To gain access to your eBay credit card account anytime do the following;
- Go to the login page ( verify that the web address of the sign-in page starts with https://sign-in.ebay.com)
- Enter your username or email address and password
- Enter your password or click “Sign in using a single-use code”
- Click “Sign in” to successfully login into your account.
eBay Credit Card Username or Password Recovery
To recover your Username or reset your password follow these steps;
- Enter your email address
- Click the “Continue” tab, and a User ID information will be sent to you via mail.
- Enter the email address or username associated with your account
- Click “Continue” button
eBay Credit Card Payment
To make your eBay credit card bill payment;
- Navigate to “Account” in My eBay
- In the Payment methods for seller fees field, select “Change automatic payment method
- From the drop-down menu, select either Paypal, Direct debit or Credit card, thereafter, “Set up automatic payments
- Enter your credit card details and select “Continue”
- Go thru with the instructions given, to complete your automatic payments set up.
eBay Credit Card Customer Service Number
If you having any issues as regards your eBay credit card, Call: 866-419-4095, to have your issues addressed.
Other Related Post
- eBay gift card
- eBay credit
- eBay credit card offers
- buy eBay gift card
- eBay gift voucher
- eBay gift card deals