Debenhams Credit Card is Issued by NewDay Ltd. Debenhams card gives incentives to fans of Debenhams brand. It is a card with no transaction fee and is accepted at over 35 million merchants and ATM globally.
Benefit Debenhams Credit Card
- Get 1 point for every £2 you spend elsewhere
- Offers discounts of 10% in Debenhams cafes off every bill, every time you pay for your restaurant or café purchases with your card
- You earn points, each time you use the Debenhams credit card
- There’s a 3 point offer for every £1 you spend at Debenhams and debenhams.com
- Convert points into vouchers, and send your statement along every three months
- Enjoy Introductory offers, like “Welcome points”
- Gain access to easy online account management
- You don’t have to pay foreign transaction fees
- Cardholders can nominate up to three additional cardholders, who are above 18 years old, your spouse, partner, close relative, or a UK resident that lives at the same address as you do.
Debenhams Credit Card Interest Rates & Fees
- Balance Transfer Fee – (minimum £ 0) 2.99%
- Representative APR – 24.9% AER
- Over Limit Fee – £12
- Late Payment – £12.
Debenhams Credit Card Application
Applicants must meet the following criteria, to qualify for Debenhams card.
- Those who wish to apply for the card must be over 18 years of age
- Should be a permanent UK resident, who must have lived in the UK for the last 12 months (Unless the applicant is an HM Forces Personnel)
- A current bank account and a mobile phone number are required.
- Should not have a Debenhams credit card already
- An applicant is expected to have a regular income.
- Those applying should meet the repayments
- Start by heading over to NewDay Ltd application Webpage
- On the Webpage provide the following; Title, First name, Last name, DOB, Email address, Confirm email address
- The next steps need your employment status details. They are, Gross annual income, Other households gross annual income
- Type in your Building number or name, as well as your Postcode
- To complete your application, tap on the “Check Now” link.
Debenhams Credit Card Activation
Call at 0333 220 2518 to activate your card
Debenhams Credit Card Login
- Head over to https://newday.co.u.k/login-page
- As the Webpage opens, type in your Username and Password
- Finally, tap on the login link to access your account.
Debenhams Credit Card Password Reset
- Head over to https://newday.co.u.k./login-pages/forgotten-password/
- On the Webpage, type in your Username
- Complete your password reset, by clicking on “Request new password” link.
How to Make Debenhams Credit Card Bill Payment
Call at 0333 220 2518, to make your bill payment
Debenhams Credit Card Customer Care Number
Contact Debenhams Credit Card Customer Care unit, by calling at 0333 220 2518, to have all issues with Debenhams credit card address.