Auswide Platinum Mastercard is Issued by Auswide Bank Auswide Platinum Mastercard. It is a card that compliments your lifestyle, with great rewards program, generous credit limits as well as other great features.
This Mastercard, gives cardholders convenience, spending power and rewards, which makes their transactions with the card, worth looking out for.
Benefits of Auswide Platinum Mastercard
- 20,000 reward points, as you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months
- Receive 1 reward point, for every $1, you spend on eligible purchases
- Reward points you earn on this card, does not expire, as long as your credit card account remains open
- Points can be redeem for merchandise, store or gift vouchers, or cashback – use to pay outstanding balance on your card, or pay your annul fee
- Earn, and enjoy your points, by booking flights, hotels, rental cars, and also get access to a range of holiday packages through Travel center
- Points, you earn, can be redeemed, for frequent flyer points with Singapore Airline’s ‘Krisflyer’ or Virgin Australia’s Velocity Rewards’ loyalty programs.
- Requires only 0% p.a. interest for 14 months on balances transferred from other credit cards
- Gain global 24X7 phone access to a knowledgeable, multi-lingual concierge, to enable you find anything.
- Auswide Platinum Mastercard, is widely accepted in Australia and Overseas. Cardholders, are also allowed, access up to $1000 cash at ATMs across the globe, and up to $500 per day from Australia Post outlets.
- Easily make everyday purchases up to $100 via it’s Mastercard PayPass, without swiping your card
- Gives up to four free supplementary cards, which can also earn reward points, with expenditure of all cards on one monthly statement
- Get in, and enjoy Mastercard privileges
- Makes provision for Emergency Card Replacement
- Revel complimentary insurance
- Offers zero liability protection
- Fraudshield benefit
- Easily and conveniently, manage your card online 24X7.
Auswide Platinum Mastercard Interest Rates & Fees
- Introductory Balance Transfer Rate – pay 0% p.a. interest for 14 months on balances transferred from other credit cards
- Annual Fee – $129
Auswide Platinum Mastercard Application
Auswide Platinum Mastercard application, is an easy process, but let’s first see who is eligible to apply.
- Applicant, must be 18 years of age and above
- An applicant must be permanent resident, or citizen on Australia
- Applicants should meet the minimum income criteria for the card of their choice
- Begin your online application, by heading over to Auswide secure application page
- The next detail required, is your personal details like, Title, First name, Middle name, Surname, Gender, Date of birth, Nationality, Marital status including driver’s license, Australian permanent resident.
- Thereafter, key in your; Your current residential address, Time spent at current address, Residential status
- Then, enter also your Mobile phone number, Home phone number, Email address, and Confirm email address
- Press the “Yes” “No” box if you want to go paperless
- Answer the question, “Are you an existing member?, and Mother’s maiden name
- To complete the first phase of the application, tap on the “Next” link.
Via Mobile App
Applicants, can also apply through the mobile app, in person at Auswide Bank.
Apply over the phone, by calling at 1300 138 831.
Allow 3 weeks, for your card to arrive, according to Auswide Bank website.
How To Activate Auswide Platinum Mastercard
To effectively use your Auswide Platinum Mastercard, you must first activate it. To activate your card;
- Head over to Auswide Platinum Mastercard secure activation page
- Provide your card number
- Next, create a personal message you like
- Answer, the security questions asked, to be used for future online purchases
- Finally, create a password and username
Auswide Platinum Mastercard Login
To securely gain access to to your Auswide Platinum Mastercard, do the following;
- Head over to their Login page
- Once the webpage opens, type in your Client Number
- Next, type in your Access code
- Lastly, tap on the “Sign In” button, to gain access.
How To Recover Auswide Platinum Mastercard Password
Call Auswide Bank at 1300 138 831, to recover your password
How To Make Auswide Platinum Mastercard Bill Payment
Make your Auswide Platinum Mastercard bill payment, via the mobile app
Auswide Platinum Mastercard Customer Care Number
Contact Auswide Bank customer care unit, by calling at 1300 138 831, to have all your issues on Auswide Platinum Mastercard resolved.