Aqua credit card abbreviated as ACC is an easy mode card, that enables users, make their bill payment, and finance other expenses. It’s easy and useful that one can even obtain it if one is in bad credit.
Unlike any other credit card, ACC offers cardholders benefits which makes their card acquisition more rewarding and what’s more exciting about this is that there is absolutely no annual charges and no additional rate for usage.
Aqua Credit Card Benefits
The ACC has a plethora of benefits which can never be underscored. These benefits includes:
- Enabling cardholders earn 0.5% cash back after obtaining and use. This benefit is usually transferred to their account each year.
- There is 0% percent interest on payment of your Purchases is offered, if made in full amount every month.
- There is even a reward of one hundred dollars cash back reward per year.
- It also makes offers for poor credit rewards.
- Your account can easily be accessed with ease, convenience and fast response.
- You can assess your accounts from smart devices which includes mobile phones, tablets, iPhone etc.
- Furthermore it allows for transfer balance like MasterCard, Visa etc.
Aqua Credit Card Fees/Rates
- No Annual fees.
- The Annual Percentage Rate is 35.9%
- The purchase Rate is also 35.95%
How To Apply For Aqua Credit Card
The steps to obtain a valid Aqua credit card are enumerated as follows:
- Scroll and navigate to the online portal of ACC application.
- The next thing you are supposed to do fill in your bio data which should begin you’re your personal info: Title, Last Name, Date of Birth, Marital Status, and Security Word.
- The rest of your bio data should follow suit. This includes: Email Address, Mobile Number, Home Number, and Work Number.
- Your Residential Status, your Postcode
- Then fill in the employment and spending info which includes: employment Status, Your income, your estimation on your financial status, if it would get worse of better (Each all these should be given before tax).
- Correctly enter your bank details, such as Bank Account Number and sort code.
- Go through the details supplied for review, proofread and to check for errors in the data supplied.
- Navigate the mouse and click on the “Apply Now” icon to complete the application and submit.
How to Activate Aqua Credit Card
Activating your newly collected Aqua credit card is quite easy to do. All just need to is simply call the Aqua credit card activation number 0800 028 7777. Accurately enter the in the card info and your card will be ready for you to use.
How to Login Aqua Credit Card
After registration and confirmation of activation of account. To log in, the card holder must follow this vital steps:
- Tap open the sign in page, and a login section at the right will be seen.
- Type the username and password chosen in the white boxes, and navigate the mouse to click on “Next”.
- When you have fully completed the above process, you will be navigated to the account management console.
Aqua Credit Card Customer Service Number
To gain access to the company line and to the consumer care agent, the cardholder should call 0800 028 7777. The postal mail address is Aqua Customer Services PO BOX 173 Sheffield, S98 1JW