Amazon credit card also goes by the name, Amazon Rewards Visa. It designed with lots of cardholders benefits, which makes the card a rare find any day, anytime.
Amazon credit card enables cardholders, use the card without an annual fee charge and foreign transaction fee.
This card is a super convenient card, which enables users, rack up rewards, anywhere they shop around the globe.
Amazon credit card is powered by Synchrony Bank.
Amazon Credit Card Benefits | Amazon Credit Card Offers
The Amazon credit card, rewards its cardholders, with the following unique perks and benefits;
- $50 Amazon.com Gift, immediately your credit card is approved
- You get rewarded for every purchase, plus a 3% at Amazon.com
- There’s, a 3% Back offer at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market
- Also on offer, is a 2% Back, at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores
- Make the most of the 1% Back on all other purchases offer
- The Amazon card is also loaded with the following benefits; Travel and Emergency Assistance, Lost Luggage Reimbursement, Baggage Delay Insurance, Travel Accident Insurance etc.
- You are covered, in the case of unexpected setbacks, via; Auto Rental Collision Waiver, Purchase Protection, Extended Warranty Protection, Roadside Dispatch etc.
Amazon Credit Card Fees/ Charges
Amazon credit card comes with the following fee charge
- Annual Fee – None
- Foreign Transaction Fee – None
- Purchase Annual Percentage Rate – 15.99% to 23.99% (Variable)
- Balance Transfer APR – 15.99% to 23.99% ( Variable)
- Cash Advance APR – 26.74% (Variable)
- Minimum Interest Charge – None
- Balance Transfer Fee – $5 or 5%
- Cash Advance Fee – $10 or 5%
- Late Payment Fee – Up to $15
- Overlimit Credit Fee – None
- Returned Payment Fee – $37
- Return Check Fee – None
After going thru the benefits and fees of Amazon credit card, if you are still willing to sign up for the card, you are to go thru the eligibility requirements and follow the steps given below to apply for Amazon credit card.
Amazon Credit Card Application Steps | Amazon Credit Card Apply
- You must be at least 18 years of age or 19 if you live in Alabama or Nebraska to apply for Amazon credit card.
To Apply For Amazon Credit Card
- Go the application page of Amazon credit card, and tap on the “Apply Now” tab (https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=13845911)
- You are to login, using your Amazon login information, or set up an Amazon account in case you don’t have a login
- Next, enter the following; Name, Address, Date of birth, Annual net income, in the fields provided. Tap on the “Continue to Next Step” tab to proceed
- This next step, needs your home phone, cell phone, email address, social security number, and mother’s maiden name. Then tap the “Continue to Next Step” tab.
- Once the above steps have been completed, you are to go thru the “Additional Information” page, before you choose your delivery method, and confirm if you would like to get involved, in the optional card security program. Thereafter, click on the “Continue to next step” tab to proceed
- The final application stage, requires you to read thru the terms on the final page, and check the box, that you’ve gone thru, and agree to the provisions listed within the terms, and tap the “Submit” button to submit your application for approval.
Amazon Credit Card Login
Once your card has been approved and sent to you via mail, you are to activate it and log into your account. To log into your account;
- Go to the login page, and
- Fill out your User ID and Password
- Then tap on “Secure Login”, to gain access to your credit card account
If you are having difficulty, logging into your Amazon credit card account, because of a forgotten User ID or Password, you can recover your User ID and password, by doing this;
Recover user ID
- Go to the login page
- Key in your card number and Zip code
- Tap on “Find User ID”, to recover your User ID
- Scroll to login page
- Fill out your User ID and Zip code
- Tap on “Continue”, tab to reset your password.
Making Amazon Credit Card Bill Payment
- Set up an online Chase account, and log into the Chase account
- Navigate down and locate Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card
- Next “Tap “Pay Credit Card”
- Choose either Statement Balance, Current Balance, Minimum Due, or specify another amount you’d like to pay
- Tap, “Next”
- The last step, is to verify if the payment information is correct, once you are sure is correct, tap “Schedule Payment”
Amazon Credit Customer Service Phone Number
Call at 1-888-247-4080, to have any issues concerning your Amazon card resolved.
Other Related Post
amazon credit cards application status
how to get an Amazon credit card
amazon credit cards offer
apply for the Amazon rewards visa signature card
lost Amazon rewards visa